Ashura 2019 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Text in Picture, Images & Wallpaper. Every Year, all peoples are celebrating Day of Ashura. So, In this Year the Day of Ashura Celebrate these people 9th-10th September 2019.
9th & 10th Muharram Urdu Poetry – Ashura 2021:
- Zikkr-E-Husain Aayaa To Ankhain Chalak Parein, Paani Ko Kitna Piyaar Hai Abb Bhi Hussain Say!” Farzand-E-Ali Imam Hussain A.S. Ne Fermaya. Aisay Shakhs Per Zulm Keray Say Muhtat Reho Jiss Ka Allah K Siwa Koe Na Ho.-Happy Muharram. Salam Ya Husain
- Insaniyat Pay Hai , Ehsan Hussain a.s Ka. Ehsan he to hai , Ehsan ka Sila. Har Dil Main Ya Hussain a.s. Har Dil Main Karbala
- Din rota he raat roti he. Din rota he raat roti he. har MOMIN ki zaat roti he. JHab b aata he MUHARRAM ka mahena. KHUDA ke qasam ghum-e-HUSSAIN main sari kainat roti hai. Naaaaraaaaa-eeeeee- Hydri YA ALI ALI HAQ he
- HAQ NIBHANA MERE HUSSAIN KA HAI, DIL THIKANA MERE HUSSAIN KA HAI. TUM JISSE AASMAAN SAMJTHE HO, SHAMIYAANA MERE HUSSAIN KA HAI. YA HUSSAIN IBN-E-ALI.
- A million Voices, One Name, Hussain (as), Labaik Ya Hussain
- Dil ki mehfil ko sajao Ya Ali kahnay kay baad. Munkiro ka dil jalaao Ya Ali kahnay kay baad
- Shaheed e karabala ki momino jab yaad aati hai… Tarap jaati hai duniya khoon ke aansoo bahati hai
9th & 10th Muharram Image – Ashura 2021:
9th &10th Muharram Messages – Ashura 2021:
- Muharram is so called because it is a sacred (muharram) month; this further emphasizes its sanctity. “So wrong not yourselves therein” Surah At-Tawbah 9:36] mean: (do not wrong yourselves) in these sacred months, because doing so is a greater sin than at other times. #Muharram
- Always keep the door open for everybody to change, never close the door on anyone. Even if the person doesn’t look religious and doesn’t look like they pray. Because One day, they may change like Hurr ibn Yazid Al-Riyahi who changed on the 10th of Muharram. #HussainIsForAll
- Sinning in #Muharram is More Serious! “so wrong not yourselves therein” [9:36] “Allāh singled out four months and made them sacred, & emphasised their sanctity, & He made sin during these months more grave, & He made righteous deeds & the reward thereof greater.” — Ibn ‘Abbās
- Muharram is not only for the Shia or Muslims , It is for each one of us , Whosoever Belongs to The Clan of Humanity. To pay Tribute to the One Who Saved The Humanity !!