This Bestow review details the costs, coverage, and requirements of the company’s term life insurance product. Founded in 2016, Bestow is a relatively new startup that aims to make life insurance simpler and easier. Offering only term life policies, Bestow allows you to get quotes and apply for insurance online. If approved, your coverage can start within minutes. However, it has limited coverage amounts and no insurance riders at all. For individuals looking for more comprehensive insurance options, you may need to find Bestow Life Insurance 2022 Reviews “.
Bestow launched in 2017 and has two offices in Dallas and Austin, Texas. The company takes a more modern approach to life insurance coverage, offering a simple online application and fast approval without the need for a medical exam
About The Bestow Life Insurance Company
Based in Dallas, Texas, Bestow was founded in 2016 and provides individual term life insurance policies. Bestow serves as the licensed agent and partners with insurers, such as the North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, which issue the policies. ” Bestow Life Insurance 2022 Reviews “.
- If you need assistance applying for coverage or managing your policy after approval, Bestow has multiple customer service options.
- You can call 833-300-0603 to speak to a representative, or you can use its live chat feature to get immediate help. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bestow has a member portal where you can view policy documents, make payments, and change your beneficiary. Claims can also be submitted online.
Every year, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners releases company complaint ratios. The ratio reflects the number of complaints companies receive relative to their share of the insurance market. A company with a ratio above 1.0 received more complaints than is typical, while a company with a ratio under 1.0 received fewer complaints. As of 2020, North American’s complaint ratio for its individual life insurance segment was 0.68, better than the national complaint index.1
Third Party Ratings
- Bestow has a strong reputation and is backed by a major insurance company.
- North American, the company that issues life insurance policies to Bestow customers, has an A+ (Superior) rating from AM Best.2
- A high Financial Strength Rating from AM Best indicates that the company is financially sound and is able to meet its policy and contractual obligations, meaning it will be able to pay out claims.
- Neither Bestow nor North American Company for Life and Health Insurance is included in the J.D. Power 2020 U.S. Individual Life Insurance.
Insurance Cancellation Policy
With many insurance companies, you have a 10-day free look period after the policy has been issued. During the free look period, you can cancel your policy without penalty and get a full refund.
With Bestow, you have a 30-day guarantee. If you cancel your policy within 30 days of its issue, you’ll get a full refund.
After the 30-day period, you can cancel at any time without paying cancellation fees. However, you won’t receive a refund of premiums you paid.
Policies cannot be canceled online. To cancel your policy, call customer service at 833-300-0603.
In terms of pricing, Bestow’s policies are slightly above average. Because Bestow doesn’t require medical exams, its policies tend to be more expensive than medically underwritten policies.
We received quotes for $250,000 policies for 35-year-old men and women in excellent health to help you compare Bestow with other term life insurance policies.
|35-Year-Old Woman||35-Year-Old Man|
How We Evaluated Bestow Life Insurance
In our evaluation of Bestow and other life insurance companies, we looked at the following factors:
- Available plans and terms
- Insurance riders
- Policy exclusions
- Underwriting process
- Financial stability
- Customer service
- Customer reviews
- Third-party ratings
# Bestow Life Insurance 2022 Reviews “.