Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021. All students who have passed 2021 SSC and are applying for DBBL Scholarship are welcome to look for the process. Here we will describe the DBBL Scholarship Notification, Scholarship Scholarship Process and all the information related to education. Every year Dutch Bangla Bank provides scholarships to a large number of students. This time they will provide scholarships to all meritorious students of SSC and HSC. Because education is the backbone of the nation. So education must be taken forward.
Dutch-Bangla not only provides scholarships to SSC meritorious students, but also provides scholarships for meritorious students at higher secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Therefore, higher secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate students will be able to apply for scholarships at Dutch Bangla Bank. So students studying in higher education can see the information about Dutch Bangla Bank 2021 Scholarship below.
The SSC Scholarship Form Notice of Dutch Bangla Bank will be published in a few days. Therefore, in 2021, SSC students will be able to apply to Dutch Bangla Bank. Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship results will be published within 2 months of application. Scholarship results of Dutch Bangla Bank will be published through our website. Interested candidates can view the Dutch Bangla Bank online form by clicking on the link on the website below. So you can click on the link below.
Dutch Bangla Bank’s SSC Scholarship Form 2021, Preliminary Selection List 2021 will be announced online in October. All the students who will be finally selected will have to go to any branch of DBBL with the required documents, mobile number. The final list will be announced in the newspaper and online. If you want to know more about DBBL, read the full post below.
Important Date for Applying for DBBL Scholarship:
- Application start Date : 15 April 2021
- Application Deadline : 5 May 2021
- Preliminary Results will be Released on : 12 May 2021
No direct application will be accepted. Must apply online.
Viva present and all documents submitted to DBBL Banking Office Date: 20 May To 10 June2021
Final results will be published through national newspapers and online websites.
Eligibility to apply for DBBL Scholarship 2021
- Village Schools / Institutions 4.00 for all groups.
- In District town area GPA 5.00 for all groups of schools / institutions.
- In Town areas GPA 5.00 for all groups in school establishments .
N.B : The above grade points will be applicable without optional subject.
Amount & Time of DBBL Banking Scholarship 2021
|Education Level||Duration||Monthly Amount||Annual Amount|
|SSC||2 Year||2000 TK||Study Materials 5000+cholts 1000 = 6000 TK|
|Graduation||3-5 Year||2500 TK||Study Materials 5000+cholts 1000 = 6000 TK|
Documents Required by the Candidate to Apply for DBBL Scholarship 2021
Candidates must submit these required items to apply for the scholarship ;
- Passport size color photo.
- That candidate will apply. Scanned passport size color photo of that student’s father and mother.
- Scanned copy of SSC Exam Admission Card/ Testimonial / Mark sheet should be submitted.
How to apply online for DBBL SSC Scholarship
- First you need to browse the internet
- Then type app.dutchbanglabank.com
- Check the application for the scholarship option in the left menu.
- Click the Apply button.
- All the information you need to know is to fill in the blanks.
- Check all the information then submit.
- If submitted successfully, you will see successful writing.
Address for submission of SSC Scholarship Application
Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation,
Sena Kalyan Bhavan, (5th Floor),
195 Motijheel C / A Dhaka-1000.
So you submit the application properly. We hope you will succeed in the election initially. You will enter our website when DBBL publishes the results. Because we always try to add updated information. We will collect and publish DBBL scholarship results. So visit our website regularly. May you be selected early for the scholarship.