Welcome to our website for official information about GST Admission Test 2020-21. The Ministry of Education and Public University authorities have arranged admission test in cluster system this year. This admission system is only valid for this year. GST 32 Admission 2021 online application is in progress. Visit the official website gstadmission.ac.bd to apply. This time the admission test will be in cluster system. So visit the office website.
At present GST admission process is going on. Students need to complete it through their online application. Those who are interested can apply soon. There is a meeting regarding the 2020 public university admission test. It was decided to take admission test in cluster system. Jagannath University Vice Chancellor Professor Mizanur Rahman has given very important information about the admission test activities in this system.
A total of 20 universities are conducting admission tests in the 2021 academic year. The full form of GST refers to general science and technology. The country’s 19 vice-chancellors and experienced teachers from the University of Science and Technology have decided to test admissions in this manner. After that Patuakhali University of Science and Technology has decided to take part in the admission test in the public university in cluster system. You can submit the form quickly to apply online.
GST Admission Circular 2021
There are a total of 20 universities under General Science and Technology or GST. Interested students can apply to any one of the universities. Earlier, they had to apply separately for the admission test. However, GST has made the online admission test easier. Can apply to any one of the universities. Each student can apply any one of his choice. There is no complication. But one of them is Jagannath University. This is the first and start of the GST admission test.
We will discuss General Science and Technology Admission Test 2021. However, we will tell you how a candidate will apply, qualifications and procedures. I will provide the PDF file of the admission notification here. Before submitting your admission application form, we recommend reading a notice carefully. So collect the admission notification pdf file. For more information you can view the information from the Public University GST Admission Official Website.
GST Admission Test 2021
General Science and Technology GST University has announced the date and time of admission test. Therefore, the examination of each unit will start from 12.00 noon and will end at 1.30 pm. There are three units in total.A-Unit (Science Department),B-Unit (Humanities Department), C-Unit (Business Department).
- Initially the application started : 1 April 2021.
- Application deadline is : 15 April 2021.
- The list of eligible candidates was published on : 23 April 2021.
- Final application starts : 24 April 2021.
- Application expires : 20 May 2021
- Admission Card Download : 1 June to 10 June 2021
Minimum Requirement to Apply :
Some educational qualifications are required to appear for the GST Admission Test. The minimum qualification required is given below.
- A-Unit (Science): Total GPA-8.00 will be required. Then you can apply.
- Total GPA-7.00 is required to apply for B-Unit (Humanities) Where SSC and HSC exams must have a minimum GPA of 3.50.
- C-Unit (Commerce) Total GPA 7.50 is required to apply. Where HSC and SSC must have a minimum of 3.50 in each board exam.
GST 20 University List :
20 universities have been listed under GST. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology and Jagannath University are among them. If you are interested in university admission test, then you can submit the application form online. The name of the university is revealed below.
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Jagannath University
- Islamic University
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Comilla University
- Khulna University
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology
- National Poet Nazrul Islam University
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Begum Rokeya University
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Science and the University of Technology.
- Barisal University
- Rabindra University
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology.
So we can say that admission test will be taken in public universities under GST. Will add more information from the official website soon. Keep an eye on our website to get our daily updates. Thanks.